This is a short picture post. Sunday we got bombed with snow...again. TEN inches of heavy, wet snow. The original weather predictions a couple of days before predicted 1-3 inches. Boy, did they get it wrong. Thank goodness we have a snowblower. As mentioned elsewhere, we have a BIG driveway, and anything under 4 inches is usually shoveled, at least until I get sick of shoveling. It lets me get as much as 3 miles of walking in and upper body work. This snow was even difficult for the snowblower to handle because the snow just packed and stuck to itself. My hubby and I had to do a lot of "clean-up" shoveling afterwards, but we got it done. Unlike the last storm and the pics in the previous post, the sun came out and the skies were a beautiful blue, so these pictures are a nice complement to the other storm's. My next post will be an "Ode to Winter," as I am DONE with winter...DONE...DONE...DONE. The famous groundhog predicted an early Spring. So now I hate groundhogs.......(nawww......just can't hate 'em--.I love critters!)
Looking forward to my first race report---if all goes well--for this weekend :).

 |
| Pretty, huh, BUT........ |
 |
I am the "Snowblower Queen"
|
.......someone has to clear the driveway!
My "Big White Ball Theory" is still intact.
Remember
to
Celebrate
Life
Each
Day!
Ann
If you asked? I'd whack that Punxsutawney Phil for you. I'm from Joisey, you know.
ReplyDeleteIf that is what you desire of me, please indicate by saying nothing.
Okay then. Message received. Punxsutawney Phil sleeps with the fishes.
Some day, I may come to you and ax YOU to do ME a favor ... You can no longer refuse ...